Try your hand at Archery?
Hour long sessions, after a safety briefing and some instruction you will soon be hitting the target.
Warning can get quite competitive in families!
Please wear long sleeves and appropriate clothing for the prevailing weather.
Meet at Elan Village Green (East end of the village) at the start of session.
Due to the nature of the activity there are certain physical limitations on participation:
- Supervision of children (under 18s). All under 18s must be supervised by an adult ("the assigned supervisor"). It is the responsibility of the "the assigned supervisor" to ensure the general safety of the child in their care (behaviour and adherance to instructions).
- Children must be big enough to hold and draw the bow.
- Due to the physically demanding nature of the activities run by Elan Valley Lodge all participants must be reasonably fit and healthy. Any health concerns must be discussed with the Instructor prior to arrival.
Archery Taster Sessions 2018
1 HR Slots £5pp
- July: Sunday 29th 1, 2 & 3pm
- August: Friday 10th 10 & 11 am
- August: Sunday 19th 1, 2, 3pm
If you have a group of 6 or more we can organise sessions at other times, please phone 01597 811143 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Bookings for 2018 and 2019
We are currently taking group bookings for the 2018/19 season, activity breaks, walking weekends, family celebrations and get togethers. Please call 01597 811143 or e-mail email@example.com for availability.